[Dailydrool] R.I.P. King Dudley 1993-2009

DAVID WEATHERBY weatherd1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 18 16:43:47 PST 2009

There is a big hole in our hearts tonight. Dudley, King of the Michigan Waddle in 2000, left us today for the Rainbow Bridge. At age 15+ he had a great long life filled with all the goofiness that made people smile. As one of his fans once said, "That dog has more personality than any dog should have." For most of his life, every day for Dudley was like a trip to Disneyworld with all the accompanying enjoyment. He filled our lives with happiness and smiles and we will miss him. We realized today that all of his old age problems has just worn him out so we, regretfully, let him go.

For those of you who knew him and laughed along with him, thank you. For those of you who never met him, you missed it.

Dave and Ann Weatherby