[Dailydrool] Catching up!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:08:16 PST 2009

Congratulations Esther on adopting Basil!  You are so lucky you've found
each other!

Karen, the bassets are sending heart-healing drool and I'm sending warm
thoughts on Tucker's trip to the bridge.  He was far too young.  I know you
will miss him but he's watching over you from the bridge.

Happy Gotcha Day Rolph!

Drool for Nellybelly and don't worry drool for Linda -- hopefully things
will turn out as well for you as they did for Otis.

I'm glad to hear both Annie and Bo are doing better.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))