[Dailydrool] Thank you

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Feb 18 16:53:24 PST 2009

The Dog House Gang would like to thank everyone for all the kind messages that we received for Tucker and The Family.  As soon  as I can get through the messages without breaking down I will send everyone a personal message.

We are adjusting but I am finding it is the little things that I took for granted, like his nose pushing the shower curtain aside or the good morning arhoos to Shultzy the neighbor's shepherd that just bring on the tears.  Sadie Maye is being my rock and is always right beside me to wash the tears away.  Nelly and Abby are doing well but Ruby Doo is mourning.  She refuses to let me take the blanket off Tucker's chair or to let anyone sit there.  I am watching her closely and trying to give her extra attention.  The house is so quiet, Tucker was definitely the talker in this house.

Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker (ATB), Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles