[Dailydrool] Thank You

lms4298 at aol.com lms4298 at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 15:58:36 PST 2009

Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words of support on the passing of our beloved?hound "Doofus".
The drool family is a large one, much larger than I ever knew existed.

All of the prayers and healing drool has been received on this end and is very much apprecited.You will never know how much it has helped us.

I know in my heart that he is in a safe, sunny place with all of his other hound friends who have gone to? the rainbow bridge and that someday we will see them again.

So again, thank you everyone in this drool family, please give all of your hounds a big hug and belly rubs for us.

Lorraine & Bob