[Dailydrool] confused and sad.

Kate bassetlover99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:16:32 PST 2009

Confused: When I click on the link to vote for a Basset of the Week, I still
see the same bassets from last week. Is this contest still being updated?

Sad: All of the hounds going to the bridge makes me want to run home and hug
my boys hard. Many drools to you all.

Boomer's starting to worry me already, even though he's only 9 months old.
He's so docile and passive; I'm afraid other dogs are going to take
advantage of that. He's already been bitten on the head at doggy daycare,
and all he did was bark at another dog! I told Baxter he needs to do a
better job of watching out for his brother.

Kate, foodslave to Boomer and Baxter
Dallas