[Dailydrool] some good news

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Thu Feb 19 09:32:49 PST 2009

Lowretta is so excited today.  I've let her in on the good news.  Her sister, Amber Rose of Ohio, is soon to be moving to Mississippi to live in the same town as Lowretta.

Debby and Amber have visited several times, the first being last year on the girls' first birthday.  And since Debby is soon to be retarded (as Nigel would say) she is looking to move to a milder climate.  All the details are not complete, but looks like the girls will be spending another birthday together this year, and many more to come.

Amber and Lowretta are true sisters.  It doesn't matter how long it is between visits, they pick right up where they left off, playing and wrestling and running.   They are so much alike it's sometimes scary.  And Amber loves Mississippi because she can be off leash while running and exploring in the pasture and woods.

Our family is very happy and excited for this news.  Hurry up, Amber and Debby.  We can't wait for you to get here!!!!

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J. D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)