[Dailydrool] New Houndette foster child

Janis Wetherbee firefly at citlink.net
Thu Feb 19 12:42:48 PST 2009

The Havasu Hounds have added a new foster to their ranks.  She is a cute little black tan and white petite girly.  Her name is Molly G and she is an expert counter cruiser!!  She has made herself right at home, tormenting the kitties, bunny and claiming her spot at night on mom's king size bed. She needs a little training but I think she will be a pawfect little lady in the end!!  Today she gets a bath so we will see how it goes!!

Our condolences to all whohave lost loved ones lately.  It seems like so many are leaving us.  Keep their memories in your heart and they will always be with you.

Janis and...
Newman D
Norton B
Chopper C