[Dailydrool] Windswept Kennels

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Thu Feb 19 12:32:16 PST 2009

It seems as if there are a bunch of Windswept Kennels across the US (probably not connected, but all I looked at were pretty obviously puppy mills).

The one below seems to specialize in "crossbreeds"--a fancy name for mutts. As if the world didn't have enough of them, someone has to make money from them. But on the page below they had some bassets. This charming place (NOT!) is now gracing Eureka, SD.

http://windswept.homestead.com/adultdogsforsale.html

Go to, Leslie. I hope you can put them out of business. They look like folks I'd never trust with a dog.
Pam and all the Dashing Bassets, rooting for you