[Dailydrool] our losses

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 16:17:12 PST 2009

So sorry to learn of our many best friends who have made trips to Rainbow Bridge during these past few weeks.  Raymond and I haven't been sending in much correspondence lately, but we're thinking of all our drooling friends who have left us and our hearts go out to all of you.  Raymond visited the vet today and has been trying to recover from the excitement and misery he endures each time he visits.  He had a growth removed from his left eye about a year ago, and it seems to have returned.  They may have to dig further to remove it - we'll wait and see if it gets worse.  Meanwhile various "tears" drops are recommended.  He had his blood test to see if he can continue rymidil.  He's gained a few pounds, but we're very proud of him - he's a handsome guy.  Our best wishes to all the drooling friends!             Beryl & Raymond