[Dailydrool] Ori Pei's

Elizabeth A. Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 17:23:59 PST 2009

Looked up Ori pei's for you!!

Ori Peis were originally bred from the Shar Pei and the Pug. Creating a
smaller, healthier wrinkly type dog, with a sweet temperment.  Our Ori Peis
are multi generation. However, Chunk tends to take after the Pug look more,
and the girls take after the Shar Pei look more. We expect our Ori Pei
puppies to be a nice, even combination between the two, with plenty of
wrinkles! Our Ori Peis are fawn colored.

Lizz Kolenich
 <mailto:lizzkolenich at yahoo.com> lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
205-739-9418

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Trustee, Adoption/Intake Coordinator & a PROUD Foster Mom/Failure
 <http://www.bhra.org> www.bhra.org