[Dailydrool] Taco's last WOOF!

Sharon Scully bassetsrkewl at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 17:42:59 PST 2009

It is with great sadness that we let everyone know that our beloved Ch. Jamboree's Taco Bell, lovingly known as Taco WOOF Bell has gone over the rainbow bridge on 2/13/09. We were priviledged to be owned by Taco for 15 years & 5 months. She had a big heart, but after all of these years it just wore out. We think she figured if her big brother Chili had gone to the bridge, it was time for her to go too.
Taco loved much & was loved by many. She especially loved her vacationslaves, Dawn & Rich. We sent Taco to Dawn & Rich to take Cakie's place while Cakie came home to have her puppies. It was there that her WOOF became famous, as she woke Rich up at 4:00AM many mornings. Taco also got to go to Mishgun while with her vacationslaves where she confused people who thought she was Fey Fey. She became FeyFey's stunt double. We can only imagine the fun she & FeyFey will have playing tricks on the houndies at the bridge impawsonating each other!
Taco's Auntie Sandy Gaston was always sending her special treats and helps to keep her healthy.
Taco had a great last year. She was honored at the Boardwaddle's 10 th anniversary waddle for being a 10 time waddler. We had a birthday pawty for her on her 15th birthday & so many of her family & friends came to help her celebrate. She was special as all of our beloved houndies are.
We miss her woofs.
Hank & Sharon & Jamboree Bassets