[Dailydrool] Taco's last WOOF!

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 18:46:35 PST 2009

Oh Hank and Sharon I am so very very sorry to hear about Taco Bell and you
are both in my thoughts and prayers...I remember Taco Bell coming to
Michigan and turning many heads! She had only one thing to say "Woof"
where's the cookies! LOL!

I have just loved the Cakie and Taco stories and Taco will be so very
missed...Dawn and Cakie must also be so very sad for loosing such an
impawtent person...

She will always remain the hearts of all of us and be truly missed..

In Memory of "Taco Bell" Woof!

The Rainbow Bridge just got another angel...

Bonnie, Maggie, Lucy, Louie and foster failure Nellie Bellie