[Dailydrool] Puppies, Puppies.....EVERYWHERE!!!

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 19:12:39 PST 2009

Congrats BHRA on the births of all your beautiful babies! We have had so
many senior hounds going to the bridge lately, that it is a miracle to see all
these little ones begin their life. The Circle of Life begins.

 I enjoyed each and every picture and wanted to nuzzle them all. We  are very
thankful that they are safe and in your hands.... and hands..... and  hands!
My favorite was little Nicki! The mom's are absolutely beautiful  and to be
commended for being such good mommas. It always amazes me that these  dogs go
through terrible times during their pregnancies but always manage to  stay
alive and have the strength to have their babies. CBHR has had it's share  of
puppies but nothing like this! I commend you all and I am so  jealous that you get
to hold and cuddle all those babies!

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)