[Dailydrool] Buffalo Rock

Peggy Gilman mrgilman1 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 20 21:25:17 PST 2009

So far Rosemary is asleep on the kitchen floor. She has consumed an entire can of Buffalo Rock ginger ale,three slices of stale bread, and a banana.I'm going to run her to the vet in the morning.
   I want to thank Liz at  BHRA for taking my frantic phone call this evening and Karen for her reply earlier at The Drool.
      I'm trying to fall asleep,but all the rescues at our house are in and worrying about Rosemary. There is nothing like living with a half blind German shepherd mix{rescued from an empty house when my 18 year old was 13,by him.},an American Eskimo spitz, a calico,an unwed mother kitten whose kitten is also here,and 3 human children {or is that four counting Rosemary the Basset}
  All drool deeply appreciated this evening.
Elisa,Rosemary's Pet Human