[Dailydrool] Oh Sandy!

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Sat Feb 21 11:48:43 PST 2009

There simply are not any words to express how much I hurt for you and
your family after reading what happened to Fred and Mocha!  You are
living what is truly my greatest fear--my babies getting out of the
yard and near the main road in front of my house.  Your loss is
tremendous and I suspect that no amount of drool will comfort you at
this time but the Delaware Pack is sending it in buckets as fast as
possible.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed Fred and Mocha, Godspeed!

--heidi, buford, della and guinness the cat