[Dailydrool] Pw Lafayette to the Bridge

Kathy Jones KathyJones96 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 06:54:54 PST 2009

It is with a heavy heart that I let you know that Pw Lafayette has made her
journey to the Bridge.  She was in the vetspital following a spleenectomy
when she unexpectedly began bleeding internally, throwing up, and going
downhill very rapidly.  Her wonderful Mom, Brigette, and her family had no
choice but to help Lafayette on her way to the Bridge.

Pw Lafayette was a truly beloved houndette, and we will never ever forget
her.  Our hearts are with Brigette, Chris, Anthony and Nicholas.

Kathy

Mom to Gus & Tuzi

Brigette's email is  <mailto:pwlafayette at gmail.com> pwlafayette at gmail.com.