[Dailydrool] new link to pictures

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Feb 23 23:08:27 PST 2009

Dear Becky, Morse, and Pumbaa(ATB)

I would love to see the pictures of Pumbaa and Morse if you would like to share.  I would love to get a glimpse of Pumbaa to see who my Tucker is getting a sniffy of.

I agree with you about the sorrow this month.  I can't remember a week that has seen so many kidz leave for the bridge.  Every time that I would finally get my sobbing somewhat under control with my loss I would read about another.  It would have been easier to stay away but there was such an outpouring of kindness for my family that I could not let another family not know they were being thought of.  I hope that the angel in controls the gates goes on a long vacation and their is no one to fill in for them.

Hugs and Belly Rubs to Morse,
 Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles
with my forever angel and baby boy, Tucker (ATB)

Hi, after all the troubles I had and shutting my dogster and every other account, I have just made up another album.  If anyone would like to look please contact me and I will send you the link along with the password too, as its not a public album.  It contains the entire collection of Pumbaa pictures (including 2 puppy shots given to us from his previous owner) and Morse too, also showing the infamous fish and chip shop and co-op, his very favourite haunts.
We have been sad that so many have gone to the Bridge recently, its been a hard month.

Snooters

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB