[Dailydrool] Momma hab a horemoan

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 16:33:17 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Firsty I seyz we all berry sorry at all da doggies a goin to da Bridge. It be a sad time.

Da Brudder been on da downlow, it not safe round me home da las few deys. I stey in me cage, pull me blankie rite ober me eyeballs. I tellz youze all liddel storie.
Dis all begin on dat dey dat start wif da Y. Momma she git up, she lookin liddel grumpy youze see, it be berry cold and she a working out in dat stuff, and she just not no chicky dat young and tender no more. I seyz to Brudder Jake, youze watch youze step,I see troubles in dem eyeballz. So off she go, we take da mornin snooze, all nice an warm. Well da Momma com in da door, da windz gotz her new hairdoo, but lookie dat snooter. My hebbins. Sumfin wrongz here. Momma open up me cage door. Brudder Elwood not sure he bee a wantin to com on out, but I put on me big boy pants an whut dey sey, teke da bull by da hornz.
I seyz Momma, whut be da problumz? Why youze lipperflapz all curled up to youze eyeballz, tell da Brudder.
Well, she open up da biskuthole and tell da Brudder da storie bout summfin called a yung whippersnapper dat a tryin to tell Momma herz job an she bin doin her job when da snapper be in da welpin box. I fink da Momma neudder da?whippinsnipper rite dere.?Brudder Elwood sorry he askin dat, and I lookie out me side eyeball an I seez more trubblez a gittin ready to splode. I git me helmit on. She gonna blow. Elder Clara she out dere in da yard, she eating sum grass, sum dirt,sum poopsnicklez,?she habbin liddel snack. Brudder Jake seez dis, an ober he go, he bark at da ol woomen, gib her a shobe, Elder Clara scream. He grab da snickle frum Elder Clara.
Den it heppin.
I fink da Momma hab one ob dem horemoans left, cause now she go out dere an she grab Brudder Jake, dere be a struggle. I?pull me helmit straps tight. I done toldt da Brudder Jake he needs to keep outta da way, but dooze he lissen, noooooo--Momma drag Brudder Jake inda home. I teke a lookie as Momma drag him to da cage.
Brudder Elwood be wrong.
I fink dere werez two ob dem horemoanz in me Momma, Brudder Jake now gotz him earflapz a hangin out him tailpipe. He gotz da barehead a showin. Momma gotz her teef showin, I jump in me cage. Ebbin wif no big boy brains, dis Brudder gotz a clue. It time to hide.?
Da storie bee ober fur nowz, I bee a waiting fur Brudder Jake to poop out dem eardflapz. I keep youze posted.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds