[Dailydrool] BHRA's First Giving Link to Support the 16 puppies

Elizabeth A. Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 18:57:23 PST 2009

Hello!

We have set up a First Giving account in order to help us out with the
financial crisis we have encountered with the 16 puppies and their moms
(story on the page) c-sections.  Any help is appreciated, including the
forwarding of this link to your other networks.

We have dedicated our page to all the hounds that have crossed to the bridge
from the DD.

http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters

Thank you

Lizz Kolenich
 <mailto:lizzkolenich at yahoo.com> lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
205-739-9418

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Trustee, Adoption/Intake Coordinator & a PROUD Foster Mom/Failure
 <http://www.bhra.org/> www.bhra.org