[Dailydrool] The Bridge Gates

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Feb 23 12:38:11 PST 2009

I am not sure who has the direct line to Queen FeyFey
but please send her this message for me.

"The Bridge gates need to close for a while.  Too many of our
babies have left just recently for the Bridge and our many hearts
need time to heal."

"I know for me that as I was trying to cope with the loss of Tucker
I would read the Drool and find that many more were leaving for their
journey."

"I am not want to plead but I beg of you take pity on us,
 Please, please close the gate."

Comforting hugs and heart healing drool to all those who are suffering at
this time.  Know that you are in my prayers and that I am crying along with you.

Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles and
         my forever angel and baby boy, Tucker (ATB)