[Dailydrool] My tribute to Tucker

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Feb 23 21:22:31 PST 2009

Today I finally finished my tribute to my baby boy Tucker.
I thought I would share it with any one that would like to
see it.  I never realized how hard a tribute is too make until
I started it.

I tried uploading it to youtube but they took the song away.
It is not the same without the song that I picked and purchased
just for my boy.
The link is:
http://www.shwup.com/album/my_sweet_baby_boy_tucker

Just click on the My Muvee box (I thought that was pretty good bassetease) and
play.
We are sending drool to all that are in need.

Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles
with my forever angel and baby boy, Tucker (ATB)