[Dailydrool] Gretchen Update

Lisa bucksnort at buckbasset.com
Tue Feb 24 05:03:37 PST 2009

Hello everyone! I just wanted to send out a quick update on Gretchen....the 9 month old basset from North Dakota. On Saturday (2/21) Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. picked her up and introduced her to her foster mom....a woman who has a great deal of experience whelping pups! We are blessed to have her available to help out Gretchen and BBR! As of 7 AM on Tuesday there are no puppies yet. Gretchen was seen by the vet yesterday who reports that things should be "moving along" within the next day or so and all looks well! I will update as things happen! A HUGE thank you to Leslie for doing so much to make sure Gretchen got where she needed to go!
Lisa Ritchie