[Dailydrool] You have to go look!!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Feb 24 06:50:01 PST 2009

GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear here dictating from the top of my favorite leopard pillows on top of the leather couch.  We just added new pictures of the pawtographed Nigel and Llewis totes featuring artwork by Missy Johnson on my, "We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends BW 2009 Woofle" site.  You have to go look and see how adorable they are with the pawtographs.  These are one of a kind items, the thing of legend.  In years to come it will be an urban myth passed from basset rescue to basset rescue-tales of people who swear they saw the "real" ones.  Wouldn't you love to be the lucky person to own one?  All it takes is a ticket and a dream...you can access the Woofle-all 35 basset craptacular items through the Tri-State Boardwaddle page or use this link:

 http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html

Take your time, look at all of the items and read about the artists who created them.  Oh, don't forget-BUY TICKETS!!!