[Dailydrool] Ode to a shelter dog

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:12:23 PST 2009

Oh Nadine, posts like this should come with a warning; "Do not read at work,
especially right before a meeting, as it will cause your coworkers to panic
at the streaming tears and puffy eyes you have, and cast doubt on the
already dubious state of your sanity."

I cried for 20 minutes and stopped only because I had a meeting to go to.  I
keep telling myself that I should be glad that every basset I've saved is
one less that goes through this, but it doesn't make the fact that I can't
save them all any less painful.

Uh-oh, the tears are starting again, maybe it's time to take an early lunch
break and go home and hug my furbabies.

Brenda- momslave to Copper, Elphaba and Aeryn(ATB), all rescues.