[Dailydrool] Oh no

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:51:24 PST 2009

and Mocha,
Dottie, Doofus, Tax and Tucker know that we are thinking of them and our
hearts
break for you at the loss of your beloved furends.>>>>.>

The above was written by Helene.  I have not been up to date on drools in
many, many months. I decided I should start at the first number of the
latest digest and this is what I read.  Oh my gosh. So sad.  I also want to
send my sincerest condolences to all of the above.  It makes me cry just
thinking of that many leaving for the bridge around the same time.  I am at
a loss for words.  I know right off who Pw. Lafayette and Taco are due to
them not being common names and it is just too much.  I just cannot begin to
put it into words of the loss of the loved houinds.

Thinking of all of you and sending heart healing drool,
Dee
Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper