[Dailydrool] In-flight entertainment

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 18:05:33 PST 2009

What with Bo's unfortunate medical emergency (he is continuing to recuperate, thanks),and all the stresses of moving, I've not had the chance to share a funny moment.

Bo and Harley of Hawaii recently made the flight from Oahu to the Big Island, necessitated by our move for DH's job. Neither hound was pleased. Both vocally protested the flight. Bo bayed and Harley howled, both extremely loudly, for the entire flight. Both were secured in crates in the cargo hold, but their voices carried, loud and clear, to the passenger compartment above. This created more than a stir amongst passengers.

Upon landing, one passenger was overheard muttering to a companion, "What with all the budget cuts in the airlines, that must have been the new in-flight musical entertainment".