[Dailydrool] Happy Dance

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Wed Feb 25 10:16:21 PST 2009

Already this morning two emails came in for two bassets in a kill shelter and two beautiful lab sisters needing to be placed together due to the housing crisis. Sad sad news. Now thanks to the post on Bessie I can dry my tears for a short while at least and smile at the thought of Bessie chasing around a tree ,ears flying in the wind and smiling a big I'm so happy smile with her newly cleaned teethies. Thank you so very much, can't wait to see her new pics.

Judy