[Dailydrool] Please Help - Donate, Forward And Cross Post

kmewing at tds.net kmewing at tds.net
Wed Feb 25 10:16:55 PST 2009

4 the Hounds Basset Rescue, a 501 ( c )(3) organization is in desperate need of money to repair their outdoor kennel. The kennel is 34 years old and has never had major repairs. Now the kennel roof is leaking and the entire structure is in dire need of repair in order to keep the hounds warm and dry - out of the weather.

4 The Hounds has set up a First Giving page at:
http://www.firstgiving.com/marthamoore1

We know times are tough but if you could even spare a $10 donation it will help us to provide a suitable place for our seniors.

Also, we would like for all of you to forward this to everyone you know and cross post it on other boards.

Thank you!