[Dailydrool] Funny fings we bassets do - we need a liddle laff

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 25 10:26:28 PST 2009

Dis be Violeta

Like the Brudder would say, me hebbins! So much ob da sadness, reading da drool is not gud anymore, da mom just feel da sadness.
So I decided to ask da droolers and da hounds to tell da funny fings we hounds do.Like when Rupert decided to bake and got all da baking supplies...
Me first den...
Well, I lub to steel da food, countersurf, dat normal, but I lub to eat ointments ob da slabes too, once  I put da pantry door down, I got all black fwom china ink, i put da gawbage all ober da house, chewed 5 glasses, I know not much but dat a start.
What did YOU do?
Guess nobody EBER chewed a wheelchair down...I DID
Lub
Violeta da Basset in vewy cold Calgary

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau