[Dailydrool] Calendar Day (yesterday)

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:27:24 PST 2009

I am a day behind, yesterday was our calendar day!  It was the closest I could get to one of their birthdays.  Gunter is on the left, Wulfie is on the right.  I love my smooshie beautiful boys!

Wulfie has a new trick, I work from home on Tuesdays now and he has decided that he needs to sit in my lap while I'm working on the computer.  Have you ever had 50 pounds of basset in your lap while you are sitting in a desk chair trying to type?  LOL  And his little legs are too short for him to jump so he sits up on his hind legs and paws at me to pick him up (or tries to climb up my legs - his face scrunches up when he does that it is the cutest thing).  Gunter is happy to just lay on the couch in the sun when he's not protecting the house, yard, street, accross the street, down the street - you get the idea, from anyone or anything he thinks might need barking at.  Wulfie just wants to cuddle and snuggle.  It's amazing how different they are, I love them both so much - they never fail to make me smile and laugh.

It has been so hard to read the drools lately, I have been so saddened by the passage to the bridge of Cuddles, PW Lafayette,  Miss Penny, Sly, and Cuddles, and the tragic deaths of Mocha and Fred. Our prayers and heart healing drool are with their families tonight.  We have been light candles for everyone each night.  Hopefully the bridge will be closed for a while.

I loved the pictures of Kelvin and the kitties, he looks amazing - what a handsome boy he is.  Carmen you have done a wonderful job with him.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx atb)