[Dailydrool] Home Made Treats!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:40:40 PST 2009

I wanted to share this recipe from a Beagle Friend of mine (SHORT EARS, LONG LEGS!).  She always says back to me LONG EARS, SHORT LEGS - little does she know that is the true bassety beauty!

PUPSICLES

NO NO - NOT POOPSICLES - PUPSICLES!  Like Frosty Paws-but homemade and way cheaper!

32 oz. organic plain yogurt, 2 bananas, 2 TBL smooth peanut butter.

Blend or mix with mixer and freeze in icecube trays or Dixie Cups.

I made a batch today and had to wade thru the drool in the kitchen - the dogs could not wait for it to freeze so they had a spoon of it fresh on their dinners - lotsa happy Bassets (and one happy dachshund!) at my house!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!-limited edition haiku book to benefit Basset Rescue!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me