[Dailydrool] Dog Food Question

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Wed Feb 25 18:21:51 PST 2009

Do any of your bassets sometimes decide they do not like their dog food after several years?  We serve Browser and Pixel Solid Gold.  Browser, age 5, gets Wolf King and Pixel, age 8, gets Holistique for adult.  At dinner they both have some cooked chicken with their dinner and Browser then will eat his food.  In the morning meal, he now will only eat it if we mix yogurt in the food.  Is it OK to have some yogurt every day?  They also get a probiotic mixed in the morning meal which they both like.

Any suggestions?  Should we switch?  They are both doing so well health and weight wise on this food.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sally Russell