[Dailydrool] Oskar, Nicki, and Little Annie

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 18:32:14 PST 2009

What a beautiful tribute to Oskar..... He must have been a much loved pup.
We are so sorry for your pain tonight and the "Ratboyz" are sending gentle hugs
 and tender snooter kisses to make you feel better. Hoping he has a safe trip
to  the bridge and enjoys his new found health.

And hunger producing drool to Nicki in hopes that it will stimulate her
appetite. It's tough enough to be a little old lady and then have to suffer
through surgery. The "Ratboyz" are sending little gentle hugs to her tonight to
make her feel better too.

We are wondering how sweet little Annie is doing.... it's been since the
20th that her Firstgiving site has been updated (we know you have your hands
full Leanne), but we are really concerned about her and how the case turned out.
I think today was his day in court. When you have a minute, please let us
know  how she is.

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)