[Dailydrool] Pet Cots

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 08:52:04 PST 2009

WoW! I want to thank everyone who offered their opinions on pet cots. I
think I replied to everyone who wrote to my private email. If not, THANK
YOU, and I'll recheck my inbox to make sure I caught everyone.

In regard to the Guardian Gear Pet Cot that I was originally thinking about
buying: I received extreme opinions on that one, from liking it a lot, to
disappointment and "will never buy one again." "returned it," etc.
More people were disappointed in the GG Pet Cot than who liked it.

But I received quite a few replies from people who use the Cool A Roo Pet
Cot and all of them recommended it, so I'll be going with that one. AND the
price is decent, AND free shipping :o)

I'll report back in a month or so after the hounds give it the official
Basset stress test, and let you know how it goes.
For those of you who highly recommended the Cool A Roo, and if it doesn't
work ~~ I have Luigi under contract.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), El Queeno BessWHSE,
RoseyMaeNAFASSDDBBSSSBSAT, & (FC)Theodore CleavEar Beaver Bickell, Fort
Bragg, CA.,