[Dailydrool] News at OEBE headquarter

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 09:33:24 PST 2009

This is Roland.  We has news here at the OEBE International Headquarters.  Firstly, I was caught last night.  I left the evidence of my big paw prints on the table cloth.  Mom and Dad saw some dirt on the tablecloth while they were eating dinner.  Then the mom noticed it was big basset paw prints.  Rats!

Secondly, we have another foster dog.  Phooey!  His name is Barkley, and if you lived here, you would know why. He's ok though.  He does not try to eat our food, or snap at us, or take our beds.

Roland, Duke of Ears
OEBE Potentate

Janice Henry Colvin