[Dailydrool] Lead legs

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Fri Feb 27 02:20:52 PST 2009

Both Rolph and Clara stop dead if the other's lead goes across their backsides. I have often felt it could be a useful training aid - if only I could work out how....

This morning, Rolph stooped to a new low - which, bearing in mind his leg length is saying something. Normally, when I get in the shower in the morning, they take advantage of my absence by seeing which of them can burrow furthest into my bed, where, of course, they are not allowed.

I was therefore surprised to see Rolph's hairy little face peeking round the bathroom door. "Aww", I thought, "my Velcro boy must be feeling insecure to follow me here in the morning."
Was he ever! When I got out of the shower there was no sign of Rolph and strange noises coming from my bedroom.

The little brat had actually been checking I was tied up for a while, so he could comehow get up on my chest of drawers and steal my handbag. One or both of them had then emptied it across the floor. Clara had a new packet of tissues she was busy ripping up and eating and Rolph had something hard rattling around in his mouth. Both looked both guilty and smug.

I reclaimed my inhaler with the trade of a treat.

Velcro boy my Ar...

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP