[Dailydrool] Countersurfing by Copper

chris bly howl4basset at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 08:49:24 PST 2009

Last night the rescue lady I lives with was bakin some pies to take to a funeral gatherin thingy an she had the dough all rolled out on the counter an I saw she put it very close to the edge and since I is the newest Basset here at the rescue, I decided she put it there for me to taste. Well when she turned her back to get the pie pans I reached up and grabbed it. Next thing I had pie dough flying out the dog door in my mouth well along came four other hounds that libs wit me and they grabbed some too and we ate it all gone. She was a little upset sayin things we didn't knowed what they was but then she started laughin. I was glad I could make her a funny. She be happy wif me and I happy I bein a good boy for her. I fink it is startin to swell up in me belly though now I is full.