[Dailydrool] daisy cyst

cdjeang at aol.com cdjeang at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 09:17:31 PST 2009

Our dog had a cyst that was reoccuring and sounds much like your description, it was about the size of a quarter, would go away after it popped or was manually expressed, but would come back (kind of like a boil/carbuncle). This happened?a few?times, and each time it came back, it was a little bigger and a little nastier. Our vet said it was a sebcutaceous or sebaceous cyst, which is not life-threatening but it would continue to reoccur unless it was surgically removed, which we did, and she never had any more trouble with it. Best of luck to you and your baby.

Jan