[Dailydrool] Chiropractors

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 06:39:18 PST 2009

I went to a Chiropractor twice in my life for back injuries and they did help me.  When I was 15-16ish, I dislocated my pelvic bones when I slide into 3rd base and smacked my back off the ground.  I couldn't walk or do anything.

I was at the Chiro last year when I threw my back out lifting mulch.  I do belive in them and I feel great after I am done getting adjusted.  If my insurance would cover regular visits, I would probably go at least 2x a month.

They adjust your bones so that they are not pinching the nerves that come out of your spine.  They re-align the areas that need it.  My chiropractor also said that she adjusts her dogs regularly (she has 2 labs), so it is not unusual.

I also know that there is a holistic vet in our area that does chiropractic work on dogs and cats.  She knew him very well and spoke very highly of him.  I have also read his books.

I am always open minded about chiropractors and holistic therapy because I have personally had great luck.
I think it is worth a shot to try but that is just my opinion.

We are drooling for you and Mitchell.....keep us posted.