[Dailydrool] Balls - to play or not to play!

Stephanie Gibson sgibson1127 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 12:12:34 PST 2009

We have a 2 year old basset, Murphy, and we have had him since he was 5 months old. Balls have never been his thing. He has destroyed a couple! You throw it, and he might chance it for a few minutes, play keep away and the like, but doesn't show a ton of interest. Now, on the other hand, our 1 year old Corgi, MacKenzie, LOVES to play fetch! It's so funny. Basset's won't do a darn thing they don't want to!!