[Dailydrool] Chasing Balls...

Annie Novakovich anninova at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:18:33 PST 2009

My Bo Dog doesn't chase balls but he does get his toy penguin  or ball and puts it in his mouth and looks at me as if to say:  c'mon and chase me, but then he goes over to where I store his treats in the cookie jar during the "chase" for the toy, but it is just a ploy to get me over to the treat jar!  Another one of his "tricks" is to bark relentlessly while I am on the  phone so I give him treats like a human pez dispenser (so I can enjoy my conversation in quiet).  He is definitely not a stupid animal, he has got me wrapped around his little pawsies!!!

Annie

Mom to Bo, Daisy and Jasmine