[Dailydrool] Ball Identification

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:20:07 PST 2009

My 3-year old Elphaba is very good at "ball identification". I throw the
ball, she runs after it at full speed, sniffs it where it falls and then
looks up at me as if to say, "Yep, it's a ball alright." Then she leaves it
and goes on to something more interesting.

Copper on the other hand won't even consider going after a ball. If I throw
it, he sits there and looks at me like, "You've got to be kidding me
woman.", usually punctuating the look with a yawn or a good stretch.

Brenda- Momslave to Copper and Elphaba