[Dailydrool] Making Arrangements/ Chiropractors

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 06:51:54 PST 2009

My Polly Esther (ATB) found herself at a shelter after her mother was taken
to a nursing home.  No one in her family wanted her.  Thank doG for  Tri-State
as they pulled her and fostered her in three different homes till she  found
her forever home with me.

Myself and another Drooler have made arrangements that if something would
happen to her I would take her beloved boy whom I have totally fallen in love
with.  In my home I have the capacity to maintain three dogs...I have two  with
a vacancy...I decided NOT to fill the vacancy as a just in case  position.
My mother is 79 years old, in great health  .  She  currently has a young
bulldog  and my  mother's concern is what if  something happens to her ....I have
assured her that Ida would come to  me.  I too have made arrangements if
something would happen to me.  My  suggestion to anyone is to put your request(s) in
writing and have them  notarized and /or include your wishes in a will.

Many years ago I was going to the Chiropractor on a regular basis....of
course you always find people who questioned if they are helpful...I had an  aging
Golden Retriever  name Nunzio.  Nunzio loved loved to swim and  chase his
tennis ball....I noticed his increasing difficulty getting into the  back of my
SUV and on my bed.   I had received a copy of a magazine  where there was a
article about Chiropractors and Horses...of course the light  bulb went off.  I
brought the article to my Chiropractor and we discussed  adjusting Nunzio.  He
had experiences with horses and dogs in the past  .  He suggested I bring him
in and give it a whirl.  I would bring him  into the waiting room where Dr.
Tony would come and adjust him and all the  patients waiting would watch.  After
he adjusted him I would return him to  the SUV....it was truly amazing to see
how he would get into the SUV with  ease.   The adjustments would last 4-5
days .  It just amazed  me  to see the difference when I loaded him to go and
when we would  leave.   Nunzio continued his weekly adjustments until he went to
the  bridge.

Shelley, etc.
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.