[Dailydrool] Nicki Update

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 09:16:24 PST 2009

Nicki i is doing better, she went to  see Dr. Ann yesterday and she is  very
pleased with the way her foot and leg is healing,  she had her  bandages
changed,  she is so funny, this bandage is HUGE,, looks like a  cast, any ways when
she walks she throws her front leg out to the side like if  you were throwing
a baseball..
she finally started to eat  last night after three days, but ONLY DELI  ROAST
BEEF, there is no way she will even look at dog food or treats !!!! so her
daddy slave went and bought her another pound at $ 10.00 a lb. she wont eat for
 my sister either, she just wants her daddy, my husband and I went out to see
her  last night and OH MY GOD  did I ever get a story,  she cried and
whimpered telling me all about her surgery.  this went on for a solid 20  minutes.
after she was done, she went and laid down.  the Biopsy isnt back  yet,
sometime the first of next week, I just wanted to thank everyone for your  prayers
and Drool.  it really is working !

Thank You again

Marlene
steps!