[Dailydrool] Nicki Update

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 11:37:20 PST 2009

Happy to say that Nicki is now home,  she is pathetic to say the  least,  the
vet removed the mass and set it off for a Biopsy, that will be  back by
Monday. the vet said there was lots of infection in her leg and that she  has never
in all years as a vet ever seen anything like this. they cleaned out  the
infection and put  her on mega doses of antibiotics along with two  different
pain meds. she goes back on Friday to have the bandages changed   and she has to
wear a plastic boot when she goes out to pee . but she  is NOT EATING,
NOTHING   not even her favorite  ( ice cream  )  She is an old girl 13  but she such
 a sweetheart, she  doesn't even bother her bandages at all.  If that was my
Evil Annie, that  sucker would be ripped off before we got out the  damn door.
Please continue  the prayers and Drool we are all worried about this  one.
she has arthritis so bad in her hind legs that we dont think she would make  it
if she had to have her leg amputated. I gotz the brat and Maggie slinging the
drool for their auntie Nicki.

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)