[Dailydrool] playing ball or NOT

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 09:55:50 PST 2009

When Cody was a youngin he spent lots of time and energy chasing down Joe who was chasing down the BALL, of course Joe who was the larger and faster of the two  easily got the ball first... but the funniest thing was Cody, who was hot on his heels, would just stand there and give him "the silent look" and Joe (ATB : ( a Rottweiler no less) would automatically drop the ball. Of course his highness would saunter off not even giving the ball a second look!!! and this would go on EVERY time I tossed the ball. Go figure!!

The other amusing thing I noticed is how gently my bassets carry items in their mouths... just a gentle touch and they release, even the unmentionables from the laundry basket!! Am I lucky or what?

Ali
Cody and Elliot