[Dailydrool] She ate what?

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 13:09:01 PST 2009

Sabrina,

 Please keep a close watch on Ellie. Tinkerbelle (ob Dog Woods Farm) ate some bird seed a few years ago and it gave her an inflammatory gastritis, complete with bloody stools. Scared the c*** out of us! We had a Dachshund who had died suddenly not too long before that with hemorrhagic gastritis. We thought the episode with Tink was the same thing. Fortunately it wasn't, but it was dangerous none the less.

Soft sweet snooters to all and rivers of Drool to those that need it.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm