[Dailydrool] Pepcid vs Zantac

Carmen Kraus kdbeads at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 17:20:04 PST 2009

We have Schroeder on famodidine 10mg once a day.  Vet here prefers it
because it's usually cheaper (you can get a decent sized generic bottle
from Walmart for around $10) and works as well as everything else so far
for my herd.  I keep it on hand for Tesla who can have reflux if she
gets in an anxiety zone and for any other critter that decides they need
to start throwing up bile before they eat.

Carmen