[Dailydrool] drool and pwd

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 21:02:51 PST 2009

First, we are sending lots of drool to Leslie. We hope you can rest and heal
quickly. We will keep you in our thoughts.

Also drool to everyone who loved Doc and is aching from his departure. We
send heart healing drool and will keep shopping slobber shoppe in his honor.

On a funny note, Duke, the BIL's cocker spaniel moved back in with us this
week so I have been perfecting the art of walking 3 dogs. Boy is that a
task! Anyhow, Duke doesnt have the long groomed cocker look, he is shaved in
warm months which is about 9 out of 12 in San Diego. Right now, his hair has
grown out curly but still rather short and since he was recently sprayed by
a skunk, he's had numerous baths this week and is super fluffy. Well 3 times
this week people have asked me if he was a portugese water dog (like the 1st
family plans to adopt). LOL. I just laugh and say "no, he's a cocker spaniel
that was shaved." I dont think anyone evn knew what a PWD was 3 months ago.
Lol. Duke likes the recognition though since he has a alot to compete with
having adorable bassets for cousins.

Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert (portugese water dog? Bwahahaha, yearight!)
and Duke the portugesecockerwaterspaniel