[Dailydrool] Chief

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:23:36 PST 2009

Dear Sherry,I am so sorry to hear about Chief.  We send safe passage drool for him, and heart healing drool for you.  There is no way to make it easier, no words to take away your sorrow, but please know that I have been there, and while one never forgets, one learns to carry on, and Chief may well bless you with another 'Man", just like  my Fred (ATB 2000), the joker he was sent me 8 to love.God Bless,Jackie and the Chazey hounds